The Girl Scout Brownies are the second level of Girl Scouts of the USA. Second and third graders are in this level.
As a Brownie (grades 2–3), she might:
- Expand her circle of friends in a troop
- Have fun learning all kinds of new skills as she earns badges
- Do a project that makes a difference in her community (and beyond) as part of a Girl Scout Leadership Journey
- Bond with her friends as she sells cookies
- Explore nature and the outdoors
Pages in category "Brownies"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.